Saturday, June 15, 2013

Testing starts tomorrow!!!!

Hello,
      I am sorry I have been away for so long! I have been very busy with medical related stuff, but I have recently been given the all clear and can resume my regular daily activities!!! Yay! Mao tomorrow starts my first testing period!! I will be testing tap to talk for the next 2 weeks! During those weeks I will not be speaking at all unless it is a emerganceys (assu,ing I can get the words out in an emerganceys)  I will be using tap to talk for all of my communication with the outside world. Should I need to supplement it with another app I will document in my review. So over the next 2 weeks i will be blogging about my experiences using tap to talk! i cant wait!!!!! I also plan to hopefully be doing a pos about service dogs for autism soon.
                      -AutismDogGirl

No comments:

Post a Comment