Sunday, May 12, 2013

What to expect int the up coming weeks!

Hello,
    I know I have not posted in a few days, however  things have been pretty busy and I have not had that much time to post. I just wanted to keep everyone updated I am currently working on the criteria I will use to rate each AAC C application. I will be publishing it here with in the next few days.  I will be starting my first testing phase Monday May 20th!!  Between now and then I will be setting up the AAC app  for use! I will be reviewing the  app  I will be testing on Tuesday!

What to expect between now and my review,

Between Sunday and Monday revealing of  review outline *the outline will be subject to change as need be *

Tuesday- the revealing of what app is up for testing

 Tuesday until the 20th  posts on,The initial impression, Set up phase, and I may also post on other topics such as service dog and current life events.

May 20th-June 3rd testing phase. Expect posts about experiences with the app and testing, any amusing stories. I may also post on other things  of interest such as service dogs *note this blog is always subject to posts on service dogs* :)

June 3rd last day of testing I may or may not get in a final post before I start my review
App review published between the dates of the 4th and the 8th *this is subject to change* depending on time it takes to write the review and the amount of time I have to write the review.

That brings us all the way into to June!  Once the review is complete I will then decide and post the schedule for my next testing phase!

Happy Mother's Day Everyone!!!!!!!!
                     
         -AutismDogGirl



No comments:

Post a Comment