Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Testing Delay So What AAC App Will I Be Testing First And When?

Hello Readers,
         I am sorry to report that due to medical issues I will have to  postpone My first app test and review for a couple of weeks. I plan to start my testing on June 10th. This was not an easy decision for me to make. I concidered stating the testing this week and cutting it a bit short, however this didn't seem right of fair. I want to be able to review the app after a full 2 weeks of testing. Si i will have to move the testing and review phase up a bit. The good news is that it gives me more time to set up the app for testing!

now to the reveal,

The first AAC app that is will be reviewing is.......... TapToTalk,

I chose this app mostly because it is the first AAC app that i had ever heard of so this was the first one to really start my interest in AAC apps this was also the first AAC app i ever purchased

sorry this is such a short blog post. I will try to post more tomorrow
   Have a Great Night
              -AutismDogGirl

No comments:

Post a Comment