Saturday, June 14, 2014

We need an AAC community!!

Hello,
    I am not sure when or if this will be doable but I want to creat a community somewhere for Nonverbal semi verbal partially verbal and even verbal adults with autism and other disabilities who are either full time part time or just occasional aac users as well as parents friends family and even professionals like speech pathologist ect to come together and share tips advice and most importantly to share things like symbols to use with AAC devices and visual supports. Right now I am working on looking into how to get this type of things set up. it will keep you informed as I work on figuring this out. If you have any suggestions please feel free to comment or send me a message 
                   Thank you 
                        -AutismDogGirl


No comments:

Post a Comment